What is Auto Sourcing
LET ME SAVE YOU $1000 ON YOUR NEXT CAR!!! What you get from me:
- Get an average savings of $1000 per car
- Know the car you’re buying hasn’t been in a major collision
- Know the car you’re buying is not a “salt exposed” vehicle
- Have the option of an independent inspection prior to payment of any funds
- A sense of security knowing you get the best deal. I tell the truth!
- Independent advice on the best car to meet your needs with no influence from any manufacturer
- Highly competitive warranty and financing options
How do I do it?
I rely on your referral and repeat business only. I don’t provide this service for the general public. 100% of the units I sell are pre-sold, so I have virtually no carrying costs. In this portion of my business, I don’t buy cars for speculation, therefore I don’t have wholesale losses, I don’t have staff expenses, I don’t have advertising expenses, I don’t recondition or detail your car unless you authorize the expense.
What makes me different?
I do not take money from you up front. This is my assurance to you that I will not pay too much for your car. There are other dealers that provide a similar service, but require a 10% upfront fee or require you to go to the auction with them (which is a Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission violation). The only reason they do this is because they intend to buy your car very quickly and will pay higher than wholesale value. They will need your deposit to offset their overpayment if you don’t purchase the car they buy for you. Since I started Auto Sourcing, I have had three customers choose to have me buy them a different car and I have made a wholesale profit on all of them after paying all auction fees!
What qualifies me to do this?
- The most important factor enabling me to provide this service is my experience and knowledge of the auction business and the pitfalls an inexperienced buyer might fall into.
- I have bought and sold more than 15,000 vehicles through local auctions, resulting in a thorough knowledge of the local auction market. I have been a dealer in this market since 1996, so I am on a first name basis with the auction personnel and most of the buyers and sellers. I have heard it is important to know your friends but much more important to know your competition
- I owned and operated a major Nashville area Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep store for 9 years. During which I bought and sold all of our pre-owned vehicles at auction. I have been operating ToddsCarTeam.com since September 2004